Is there such a thing as being curse with bad luck with finding a job? No matter what you do or how much you try to change your approach in finding a job, you’ll never find one nor get a job. As my journey continues with looking for employment maybe I just one of those individual that will never find a job. Are some people just unemployable? Their skills, experiences, education, maybe their personality just doesn’t fit into the job labor force. Are employers being to picky with who they hire? It all about finding that employee that fit into their company 100% or at least close to it.
- Analyzed students responses if they answered prompt essay and score their response.
- Remained neutral bias in reading student’s opinions and religious beliefs.
- Implemented teacher’s lesson plans awhile having the ability to improvise and be flexible when necessary.
- Determined appropriate consequences for inappropriate student behavior and write a report for the teacher about class events.
- Maintained effective classroom management strategies and applied advance teaching capabilities in all subject areas.
- Provided technical support to 30+ students learning about web applications during office hours via instant messenger or email.
- Communicated effectively to non-technical students on debugging HTML and CSS code via instant messenger.
- Worked with teaching faculty to aid in proctoring exams