Books I read in 2017. If I had to pick one book you should read, it would be Beartown. Great way to start a conversation about a certain topic we have seen on the news. Especially if you have kids/teenagers and not sure how to talk to them about this certain topic. This might be a way to break the ice.
1. The Alliance by Jolina Petersheim
2. Devil’s Cold Dish by Eleanor Kuhns
3. What so proudly we hailed by Marc Leepson
4. Death on the Sappire by R.J.Koreto
5. Death among Rubies by R.J. Koreto
6. The German Girl by Lucas Correa
7. Alice & the Assassin by R.J. Koreto
8. Swimming Lesson by Claire Fuller
9. The Stairs are Fire by Anita Shreve
10. Beartown by Fredrik Backman
11.The Dirty Book Club by Lisa Harrison
Health, I started 2017 weighing 281 lbs and now am down to about 270 lbs. Am always unsure whether to trust the weight scale. It kind of like the media, should you trust them on what they are reporting. My digital scales at home says I weight 276 lbs, but then the gym weight scales say some different. It one of those old school weight scale. For now I go with what the old school weight scale says. My goal for 2017 was just to maintain my weight and not gain weight. I figure why make it a goal to lose weight and then not lose weight and be disappointment. It would just be better keep working out and just watch what I eat and hopefully I’ll will loose it.
My finding employment situation, well we can just skip that. Why focus on the negative side?
Still keeping up my hobbies. Drawing, watercoloring, journaling, film photography. Only thing I wish I had a table in my room where I could do all my artistic stuff. My room is to small so I have on so I have to sit down on the floor and do all my art stuff.