We all have things we need to do to keep an even keel — blogging, exercising, reading, cooking. What’s yours?
Here a list of things I do to keep a even keel.
1. Workout, this is must for me because working out is how I clear my mind of everything. You can say this is my reset button.
2. Taking a walk is also important because it one way to get out of the house and just be by myself. Walking is my alternative when I don’t feel like going to the gym.
3. photography, when am taking my walks, I always have my camera and take a few pictures of things, people or event that might be going on around town. I also keep a photo blog.
4. Lately, I’ve been drawing and reading. Currently am reading, The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith. I recently start reading, so this is my 2nd book that am reading.
5. I wish could do this a lot more, social dancing. It something I did a lot awhile I was in college and what help me keep an even keel.